Code at FOSS
Code at FOSS
Learn to code your ideas into something awesome!
Web Designing is the process of creating websites. - It encompasses several different aspects, including web page layout, content production, and graphic design. While the terms web designing and web development are often used interchangeably, web designing is technically a subset of the broader category of web development.
Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. - Python is designed to be highly readable. It uses English keywords frequently whereas other languages use punctuation, and it has fewer syntactical constructions than other languages. Basic Linux commands - Linux is an open-source operating system based on UNIX. It gives a command line interface to interact with the hardware and software part of any machine. Special session on "How to Google effectively!?" - These days, Googling for any solution is very common but very few get the appropriate solutions. There are some tricks to unlock the key to Google search effectively.
For more information regarding the sessions, check out the links given below: -Python: https://wiki.python.org/moin -Linux Commands: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UsingTheTerminal Only for students who didn't attend Learn to Code workshop.
Sept. 23, 2017, 4 p.m. to Sept. 24, 2017, 5 p.m.
Register and pay the amount at FOSS club, ground floor lab after 4:30pm on or before Sept. 23, 2017, 4 p.m. Please make sure you pay the amount as soon as possible so that your seat gets confirmed.
Contact: Abhinand (8547584858), Akash (9061937075), Aaditya (7012398287)
seats remaining : 0
Contact us to check for more seats.
- Akash Krishnan :The sessions were really good. I enjoyed my own session, i.e. on Linux Commands (:
- Aathira Dineshan :I really loved it.We got to learn a lot of things. The mentors were really supportive and they were at our aid when we needed help.So thanks.Looking forward to more workshops like this... :):)
- T HEMANTH SAI SURYA KUMAR :At beginning I felt nervous as I was not aware of those programs before but after the teaching I felt it very interesting and willing to join in Foss. You guys are really awesome in helping us understanding it. Thank u some much
- Vivek R Kumar :It was a great experience being a part of this two-day workshop! Although I already knew HTML I came to know about some new things about it.I really enjoyed the CSS,Linux and Python sessions. Really looking forward to joining FOSS..!!
- Abhimanue S Bhaskaran :The workshop was fun and easy going.the classes were well set and the presentations were understandable. The helping staff was nice at doing there job. and they helped me with my doubts + they were always available.
- Aswathi K B :Workshop conducted last two days was very usefull.Since I didn't have any cs background ,I found this experience really exciting and would like enroll in your upcoming workshops. Thanking You
- Aishwarya S Nair :I got to learn new things .As I am not familiar with any programming language it was very useful to me.i would like to attend the next workshop also
- R.Radhika :The entire secession on a whole was really good. Since I already knew html , for me it was a good brief through on that topic. Learning python n Linux was a really good experience... What I felt was that python has a very user friendly interface and is easier to learn as compared to other languages(c, c++,java). I found it tough doing linux in the start but was able to catchup with the pace later because of your help! You guys be really good mentors!
- Samudrala Naveen :I feel interesting in every aspect of the workshop and u guys done a splendid job and I wish to conduct workshop twice a month and share your stuff with us
- Thanigundala kondareddy :Excellent helped me a lot.Tyry to conduct more.
- P V S Sri Alavandar :Work shop is good I don't know about html &python before coming to workshop now I know the basics of html&python
- Padmanabhuni verra Venkata Sai Akhilesh :Good I think it's benefit to me & I want more basic information about python
- y r abhishek :Brother thanks for conducting workshop it really made usefull for me and I learnt many things
- Kalpesh Gupta :The workshop was really very good. I have learnt many new things. Things were explained in an easy to understand way. If more things were added to each session then it will be even more exciting. Overall the workshop was very good. Thanks for such event.
- krishna nanda :The workshop was really helpful for me because i didn't know anything about html and I wanted to know about..The class was also really nice.As I am from computer science background i knew c++ programing language but didn't get a chance to learn python language and by attending this class I was able to learn the basics of that.. In overall the class was really helpful for me..
- vasiredy shanmukh sridhar :it was good for the basics that we learnt from the foss
- NAMRATA NAIR :I had already filled out another form... But another feedback doesn't hurt.. The Web Development and CSS(mostly WD) was most fun cuz a) I knew it and it was good to refresh my memory, and b) the dude(no offence),I think his name was Abhishek, was more interactive and kinda more fun and cool..The Linux Commands was really informational cuz I didn't know some of the commands like cat..So it was really nice to learn that.The intro to Python was also really good.